World Wide Sports
- WHATEVER IT TAKES - Six month
aerobic & anaerobic fitness log
- Bonnie's Jazzercise Page -
Info about Jazzercise aerobic fitness classes throughout the U.S. as well as
overseas. Find a class near you, and class info for Walnut Creek, CA!
- Balance - a monthly
lifestyle magazine which encompasses all aspects of fitness and health. It
consists of 5 sections: fitness, features, lifestyle, therapy and the forum.
Act - spiritualy-based self-help publication of recovery and growth for
anyone dealing with depression, addiction, or alcoholism
- Body Mass Index
Calculator - BMI = kg/mē
- Extreme Body Workout - Great information and resources on fitness.
- Dr. Gabe Mirkin on Health and Fitness
- medical research from the author of "The Sportsmedicine Book," with
low-fat, high-fiber recipes from his latest book, "Fat-Free, Flavor-Full"
- Lifetime Fitness
- Health & Fitness
Worldguide - Online magazine for Health & Fitness: Features include,
strength training, cardiovascular exercise and nutrition.
- LaFinn -
Louisiana Fitness Instructors Network Newsletter. A monthly newsletter providing
information concerning health and fitness.
- Master Trainer
- A bimonthly newsletter for people of all
ages who are dedicated to natural bodybuilding or weight training and lifelong
- Gym Rage
- Simple Fitness Solutions
- Boston Athletic Association
- information on its running club's activities. In the near future this page
will also provide Boston Marathon information.
Harriers - A site with all Scottish Road/Country/Track fixtures and results
plus lots more.
- Dead Runners Society
- The Dead Runners Society is a discussion group for people who like to talk
about running. The group is informal and social and we all try to encourage each
other in our running programs. We talk about everything related to running, from
meditation to marathons.
- Dr. Steve Pribut
- Text on Sports Medicine and Running Injuries. Guide to Running Injuries
Comprehensive, doesn't talk down.
- East Bay Striders - Races, results,
Pacific Association USA T&F Long Distance race results, Bay Area running
- Hardloop -
Netherlands running page.
- HawaiiSportsNet - Raceplace
Hawaii Magazine - Feature articles, race calendars, entry forms, hot links,
- Internet Athlete - World wide
running, swimming, cycling and triathlon events calendar, results, features,
training sites and team/club directory.
- Internet Resources For
Runners - vast library of information about running.
- Joe Orgill's First and
Last Marathon - Joe's account of his first and last marathon in the Rocky
Mountains of Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Long Island Running
- New Orleans Road
- Pat Farmer - The
inspirational home page of AustraliaThe inspirational home page of Australia
Ultrarunner, Pat Farmer.
- Running Page,
The [mirror - unc.edu]
- Site Saucony - The Performance Shoes
- Sportsworld - world-wide sports
information, merchandise, and results Results for running, triathalons,
duathalons, and cycling include a unique individual results page for each
- Team Oregon Running and Walking
- Ultramarathon World - David
Blaikie - WWW news service and archives devoted to athletes who specialize
in distance running events longer than the standard marathon of 42.195
kilometres (26 miles, 385 yards).
Running Page - Running and racing in the Southeast USA
- Stretching and
Waquie United Indian Runners, The - a non-profit running club
- Usenet - rec.running